Wednesday

Another 2 books bite the dust...

I just finished this one a few nights ago. It's actually the second time that I've read it but this time I downloaded it to the Kindle instead.  I had the trade size paperback and it was beastly  to carry around and try to read. 

I like this series.  It does tend to get drone-y from time to time but I love the characters and I found that this particular one in the series got really great  in some parts.  I haven't yet downloaded the sequel.  My co-worker has warned me that it has a terrible cliffhanger and that the next one isn't due out until 2012 so I think I will take my time. 






The second book I read was the sequel to my other secret book listed below.  It was completely predictable in every way but at the same time - happened the way that it should so it was ok.  I liked it, but not enough to ever buy it.  I returned it to the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment