Monday

Advent calendar

I admit it, I'm not much of a girl. I rarely wear dresses. I rarely wear make up.  In fact, I don't even know what most make up is for. Stores like Sephora scare the living crap out of me. I avoid them like the plague. The people who work there and the sheer volume of things that frighten me is far too much to bear.

One day, I got pulled in by a friend who wanted to show me what she bought recently. This friend makes this store less scary and almost intriguing. 

So somehow, almost by accident, I bought an advent calendar. A make up advent calendar. 

I know...you are shaking your head. Me too. A benefit make up advent calendar? Why? How?

It's sadly simple. I love samples and I love advent calendars. Hook, line and sinker.


Hmm...I guess this makes this new thing #35 too

No comments:

Post a Comment