Saturday

Door 16 on my advent calendar


I had to google this one too. The term high beam in my head did not translate to make up. Sephora says that Benefit's High Beam adds angelic sheen when added to brow bones and cheekbones.

This amuses me and makes me feel like a 40 year old trying to be 14. For that reason I'm going to put some on now just before supper. I'm on day 15 of a nasty resp flu and look pretty deathly right now. I'll let you know after supper how angelic my family thought I looked...stay on the edge of your seat waiting for me....

Well that was a dismal fail. They noticed my eye right away (see the last door) but nothing with angelic glow. Later I was told that I had sparkles stuck to my face. Guess it's gonna take a lot more than High Beam to make me an angel.



No comments:

Post a Comment