Monday

Fingernail Update

How long has it been?  It's been a month since I declared the winner of my "stop-the-biting" competition.  It's now one month later.   I have 9 unbitten nails.  Of those 9 - 7 of them 'could' have a manicure and 2 are still growing out damage from before I started this whole journey.  The one bitten one is also a damaged one which will still need another 1-2 months to grow out all the damage done.

I had a conversation over the weekend with a friend who has recommended some products for me to try for the skin around the nails and the cuticles so I'm going to make an effort to head to Chatters this week and try to find some.  I'd tell you what that product is but i don't remember.  LOL  I do remember that it was by Opi.

In general though, I find that I have broken many of the chewing habits that I had.  I still have a lot of trouble with riding in cars AND watching movies.  I think I need gloves for those two situations.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment