Wednesday

HomeMade Granola

My co-worker Mrs.Smith made homemade granola last night and forced me to taste some (she's determined to make me healthier against my will).  It's made up of "quinoa, rolled oats, rolled friggin barley, rolled rye and rolled wheat" (yes, she said friggin' - she's profane that way)


Sorry for the blur - my blackberry photo skills are severly lacking.  I put the granola into my yogurt and let it soak there for a while.... then I tasted it....

Well actually first I smelled it.  It smelled like yogurt.  Have I mentioned that I am a....ahem...sheltered eater?

Ok...so then I tried it.  It was actually very tasty.  A fun crunch in my yougurt.  I asked her why I would want to eat granola when I thought my life was already complete without it.  She told me that this provides healthy grains in my diet, healthy fats and healthy protein.  Hmm...    Look at me all healthy like....

No comments:

Post a Comment