Friday

Bucket List Update

Let's catch up!

* My Mom taught me how to knit one evening at her house.  I have not picked it up since but I had better try soon or my dream of knitting something recognizable will fail.
* My friend Heather and I met during my lunch hour and we went to the Antique marketplace.  I didn't buy a thing and wasn't even tempted to buy anything.  Am I losing my touch?
* I signed up and attended a scrapbook retreat in Calgary
* I don't actually remember what I got done - if anything.  LOL  I will have to go back through the projects I brought and see if I can tick any more off the bucket list based on that.
* I did purge quite a few supplies from my scrapbook room.  More work is needed.  :)   Or maybe just more scrap time is needed.
* I do not move my butt 3 times a week.  Some weeks I do well with that and other weeks I fail completely.  The last 2 times I moved my exercise bike into my scrap room and watched PVR'd episodes of Days of Our lives.  I kept the remotes in the cup holder for convenience.  Hee Hee  That was fun.  I could do more of that.  I think I still am behind about 21 episodes.  I got addicted in University and now it's my guilty pleasure and stress outlet.  How can you watch that and NOT laugh your ass off?  I think I have perfected my own John Black eyebrow raise now and maybe even Friends Joey's "smell the fart" acting.  Almost ready to go pro with this and use it on real people...
* I thought about baking a pie.  Instead I played more Frontierville on Facebook.

1 comment: