Saturday

Night Musings...

Sent to Seth at 3am:

Mix of work and not work....

Lesson 1: the 80% factor i mentioned fri morning may need to be
reevaluated to an 85%.

 Lesson 2:  once over the age of 35, even vitamin water drank in the
evening  can warrant a 3am trip for Zantec. Zantec is my friend but
not a fan of needing to sit up for 30 min waiting for it to kick in.

Lesson 3: when woken up by lessons 1 and 2, I learned lesson 3...
Middle of the night musings are like Mogwi... Don't feed them after
midnight or they breed nasty little gremlin friends.

Lesson 4:  (snipped for work content)

Lesson 5: not everyone should be teased

Lesson 6: just because I think a cold is leaving doesn't mean it is
so. Send new lungs stat.

Lesson 7:  sitting up and being awake at this time gives me unpleasant
flashbacks of holding a colicky baby boy and wondering if I'd ever
sleep again.  Lesson learned : not all memories are as fun to relive
as junior high school dances and old diaries.

Lesson 8: sitting cross legged on a couch covered in blankets at 3am
causes my left foot to go numb. Lesson: don't sit like that

Lesson 9: winter sucks. Retire somewhere warm.

Lesson 10: naps should be taken whenever possible - ideally 15-20
minutes long. I think 1pm sounds like a good time for this... And
maybe another if I can squeeze it in.

To wrap it up are two errant thoughts... 1. If I lose 5 more pounds in
2 weeks - I will drop a jean size and can buy new ones at Macy's. this
appeals to me. :)
2. 4 nights in Vegas. Will I wake up thinking stuff or sleep like a
baby ( not the colicky one but the sleepy second one)? Hmm... Shall
see...

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment