Friday

Tropical goodness

#11 - I ate squid. The room was too dim to capture that one. It was ok... It helped that it looked like an onion ring. Mentally empowering. :) the texture was like most seafood - spongy - I hate that. The taste was ok though. 

#12 - a cactus smoothie (with celery, parlsley, pineapple and orange juice) - was definitely more appetizing than it looked. During my recent detox cleanse thing I referred to earlier I had a smoothie called a pineapple green. This tasted almost identical to it. Very refreshing.

I know - those who know me are now thinking I've been brainwashed but really , it was good.



This is not a new thing it is an amusing thing... We were on Isla mujeres yesterday and stopped for lunch. The menu promised "super nachos !" How could we not order that?


Don't get excited - prices are in pesos. Divide by about 13 right now to get US$.

Here are super nachos


No comments:

Post a Comment