Monday

#20 Morrison House Cafe

Located in Lacombe, AB...I stopped here with a friend/co-worker on our way to Calgary. He had been there with his family before and said it was great.

It's in a house with this sign out front.


You have a choice of sitting inside in a variety of rooms or out on the back porch or gardens with this view.



Fresh lemonade and iced tea are both very good. The menu has sandwiches, quiche and a couple more items along with an assortment of pies and other desserts. The sandwiches were amazing.

As was the quiche which I had with some friends when I ate here again a few weeks later. 
My friend said her grilled cheese and soup was amazing!!

My cinnamon bun was divine. The place was cute and service attentive. The food is great. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment