Sunday

Organize This!

I'm not a fanatical housekeeper.  I'm not even a good housekeeper.  LOL.  Amongst the chaos though, there are pockets of organization that make me happy.  Some of these you may have seen before...

Ahh Tupperware's Modular Mates...How do I love thee?  These are the sole reason that I started selling Tupperware.  These are the rectangular ones.  I keep flour, white sugar, brown sugar, icing sugar and potatoes/onions here.







More Modular Mates - some more rectangles and a few ovals.
















Did I mention that I like Modular Mates?  And K-Cups?

The little spinning thing to the left is from Regal and it holds all my packets.















This is a look at the inside of my pantry door.  My husband made this after we saw a very similar thing done at my Aunt & Uncle's house.  These were bought at Lee Valley Tools.














A close up look at one of the rows in the pantry door.  These jars are from Ikea and are great for holding my soup ingredients.  This picture reminds me that I need to go shopping for refill ingredients.  LOL






This is the top of my daughter's dresser.  The jars are once again from Ikea.  They are a great way to hold all the little pieces that used to be scattered at the bottom of her toybox.  She loves them in the jars now and uses her stool to grab whatever jar she wants.  The tops of them open easily.






The hanging organizers are from Ikea.  The one on the left is for our seasonal outdoor wear.  Toques, scarves, mittens and more all have homes here in the winter.  In summertime I change it to hats, sunglasses and whatever else we have around.

The clear plastic boxes in the right hand organizer are from Rona. They hold all our craft supplies.  I still need to go buy 2 more and need to label them.  Right now they have markers, pencil crayons, wax crayons, stickers, glue, pom poms, pipe cleaners and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment