Friday

Walking and Talking...

Whew - survived Vegas again.  Watch for some pictures coming sometime in February.  :)

January spending went really well.  Even considering my trip to Vegas where I went off the ban-shopping-January I still only bought myself 2 pairs of shoes at the outlet mall and some junk jewelry at a hotel gift shop.  The other things I bought were for the kids and things they needed like shoes (DS' toes were starting to poke through his - LOL!).  I've learned that I'm too impulsive about spending on the little things like coffee and magazines but they really add up.

January sleeping went well too.  Even in Vegas I managed at least 7 hours except for 1 night.  It did help though to catch a cold while I was there and dropping into bed exhausted each evening.

On a side note - I adore King size beds.  Love Love Love!! Covet!

For February I again chose 1 thing to take away and 1 thing to add.

Taking away: Coffee 

Even last month when I wasn't buying coffee I was still bringing it from home.  I think I'm already suffering from withdrawal.  LOL

Taking back: Moving. My butt that is.  :)   They (its always the infamous they) say that a person should take at least 10,000 steps a day.  I've come pretty close or made it each day and have been wearing my pedometer.  Today I am at 7000 so am going to have to walk around the house for a few minutes after this.  :)

Bring it on February!

No comments:

Post a Comment