Thursday

Update

I'm sitting here watching the movie Insidious.  It's so very creepy that I had to blog and disengage.  It's about half done right now.

The shopping has been going pretty well actually.  My friend Heather and I went out for lunch last week and as I pulled my wallet out to pay for my share she laughed and said that she read my blog and had to pay for it all this time.

I'm becoming more and more accustomed to bringing coffee from home rather than buying some from Tim Horton's.  I have started deleting the emails from Children's Place, Ricki's, Michael's etc rather than being tempted.

I am actually going to fail this month for 2 big reasons.  The first is Vegas - we are going right away for a quick getaway.  I can't go to Vegas and not shop.  That would be wrong.  I figured that if I could make the rest of the month without shopping it would be a partial victory.

The second is a scrapbook crop benefitting the Hair Massacure. How could I not support charity?

So while I have not bought myself lunch or coffee or clothes or books or magazines...I will still not be successful this month.

As for sleep...most night I have gotten at least 7 hours.  There have been a few of the old nights of 5-6 hours especially this week when I worked a lot of overtime.  Last night I got 7 and if I can sleep after watching this movie - I will try for it again tonight.

Why do I watch movies like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment