Monday

No more sleeping next to a bomb

My on call ended today and with it, I've lost 25 pounds of imaginary weight.    LOL  After the first night though my brain didn't act as neurotic and so I was able to actually sleep.  By the last night I was having trouble remembering that I had the phone with me.

The sleeping though - I failed last night.  I got caught up watching Netflix.  I learned that the original Beverly Hills 90210 is there and I've started watching them.  By the time I paid attention to the clock and got into bed it was almost midnight and by the time I got to sleep...   Well 5 hours of sleep is not enough.

I'm going to head up to bed right away though.  If I actually do it, I'll get 7.5 tonight.

Goodnight!


PS Still have not bought anything unnecessary.  Yet.  Sorta.  Umm...maybe that's best left for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment