Tuesday

the Blogger app

Found out tonight that Blogger now has an app!!  I got excited!  Freakishly excited if I'm confessing honestly. 

The thought that I could blog anytime, anywhere...

I could blog in the night - where things at 3am seem so dramatic and important.  Then I could revel in the inevitable embarrassment the next day reading what I had just published.

I could blog walking down the road - like the other phone walker zombies that inhabit my world.

I could blog while cooking supper...providing my overgrown thumb wouldn't mash the keys rendering my musings intelligible.

I could even blog...in the bathroom.  Gasp.  I know, right?  Who does that? 

I would -  just to say that I did.  Oh and my co-worker...but he just really likes bathrooms for some reason. 

Anyway - I could go on but let's keep this rated G today.  I downloaded that app and found out that it is fantastically craptacular.  Wait until the update if you are considering downloading it.  The screen doesn't scroll when you type so that any post longer than 4 sentences lives in your imagination until you say that you are done and want to re-read it.  Don't even think about clicking the photo icon because if you try and add a photo - it will erase the blog entry you just did!  Gah!

I had to fish out my laptop and share - just in case it saves someone some grief!

No comments:

Post a Comment