Saturday

Day 21 - And the Winner Is...

Famous Lady Jane - who suggested painting my nails daily as a way to stop chewing them!  Today is day 21!  I haven't painted my nails in about 3 days and I need to.  I have broken a lot of my chewing habits since beginning this journey but I am still growing out the damage that was done to them before I started.  I hope to paint them tonight and finally post a picture of how they were doing.  After that I want to post a pic weekly until they get into nice shape.  Of the 10 nails - I have 3 that are nice, 3 that are questionable and 4 that are badly damaged but slowly growing out.

This is one of 3 blogs that I keep.  I have one for cooking, this one - for chewing and one private blog.  I've decided to begin changing this one into a public blog where I can post things that I like to talk about that aren't private - things like trips, scrapbooking, crafts, weird food, random thoughts etc.  My private blog will be used only seldom and only to post things more private and personal to me - thoughts, kids, husband etc.  I guess you could say that my 3 blogs will now be: my Public Blog (this one), My Private Blog and my Cooking Blog. 

Stay tuned in the coming days for more posts and random thoughts.  I have some storage pics to post and some trip pictures - we got back from Vegas 2 nights ago!!

1 comment: