Friday

Method 5 - Day 13 - Paint your nails everyday.

I like this method.  All those polishes that I bought for my toes are getting good use on my fingers.

This method is working well. 
It only failed once when I neglected to top up the fingernail polish for a couple of days.  That was last night.
Strike 1?

Anyway...If I were to walk into a spa right now and get a manicure I could confidently offer up 5 of my fingernails.  This is a huge improvement from the zero that it was when I start this process.  There are 3 more pending - damage done well before I start this process that is growing up along the nail.  I can't wait for it to disappear.

This method has the potential to make the 21 days that I challenged.  :)  Not a cure but progress.

I find that I pick at or feel for rough spots which leads to the chewing.  The polish evens out any rough spots on the nails but not the surrounding area.  I need to find something for my hands to do - especially in the car and in front of the TV - the 2 worst offenders.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. PICTURES! PICTURES! I wanna see your color choices....:)

    ReplyDelete