Sunday

Green Monsters

From the archives....

April 7, 2010
The Dreaded Green Monster...

Right now, as I type, my co-worker Mrs. Smith is concocting a green monster in my office. She is not taking no for an answer. She is threatening to force it down my throat if I don't try it. She says I will love it.


What's a green monster?

http://greenmonstermovement.com/

Her gross looking creation this morning is made up of spinich, banana, protein powder and rice milk. Can you say...creepy?

Another co-worker Sven has been also hauled into the office - forced to try this weird invention. LOL

Sven's review was "what an interesting combination of flavors" which he followed up with a "not bad".

I thought it was...ok. I'm not a big banana fan in a smoothie but I think it would be vastly improved with some strawberries and some ice.


This whole tasting led to a debate about the Magic Bullet. Do you have one? Do you want one? What would you do with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment