Sunday

Method 5 - day 8

It's been a while once again but I haven't given up.  I gave the gum method a few days but I just didn't seem to have gum on me all the time and my jaw was starting to click from all the chewing.  LOL

I am now on Day 8 of painting my nails.   The polish makes them smooth so they feel foreign when I bring them to my lips so I become aware of what I am doing.  I've painted them  twice in the last week and it seems to be working pretty well for now.  If I wasn't about to go to sleep I'd be more clever in this post.  LOL  Just the same - I was well overdue for an update!


1. artificial nails for while. - FAIL

2. have teeth removed - FAIL

3. wear gloves/think about gross things - FAIL

4. chewing gum - FAIL

5. paint the nails - IN PROGRESS

6. blog about your nails every day

7. hypotherapy

8. nail clipper often

9.get a petri dish and culture under your nails

10.. stop 2 nails at a time every 2 weeks

11. get a manicure first

12. have a competition with your DH (admittedly this is DH's suggestion as he would like to quit too)

13. incentive prize for nails - $ per finger for scrapbook stuff

14. bandaids or thumb feeet at education station

15. Google a new method.

16. nail poison

No comments:

Post a Comment