Thursday

Method 4 - Day 1

1. artificial nails for while. - FAIL


2. have teeth removed - FAIL

3. wear gloves/think about gross things - FAIL

4. chewing gum - IN PROGRESS

5. paint the nails

6. blog about your nails every day

7. hypotherapy

8. nail clipper often

9. hypnotherapy

10. get a petri dish and culture under your nails

11. stop 2 nails at a time every 2 weeks

12. get a manicure first

13. have a competition with your DH (admittedly this is DH's suggestion as he would like to quit too)

14. incentive prize for nails - $ per finger for scrapbook stuff

15. bandaids or thumb feeet at education station

16. Google a new method.

17. nail poison

 
Chewing Gum.  I do like gum.  I keep some on my desk all the time.  I guess I need to eat more often.  Taking 2 pieces now.... Chew chew chew.... I do like gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment