Friday

The ideas have been gathered...

I've received a  ton of ideas and I'm ready to get started.

In the order they were received, here they are (and yes, they are ALL here - LOL!):
1. artificial nails for while.

2. have teeth removed
3. wear gloves
4. chewing gum
5. paint the nails
6. think of the gross things
7. blog about your nails every day
8. hypotherapy
9. nail clipper often
10. hypnotherapy
11. get a petri dish and culture under your nails
12. stop 2 nails at a time every 2 weeks
13. get a manicure first
14. have a competition with your DH (admittedly this is DH's suggestion as he would like to quit too)


So - the first suggestion is to have artificial nails.  Since I refuse to go to a salon to do this, I will have to buy my own.  Since I 've never had fingernails, I've never bought them or applied them.  The whole thing seems very creepy to me.  LOL  I think they are going to drive me up the wall.  But...who knows, maybe I'll love them.  Sometime this weekend, I will buy some nails!!!

Let the games begin....

2 comments:

  1. It's going to be interesting to see how you plan to accomplish item number 2. I'm hoping you bypass that choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the press on nails from shopper's to expensive gel nails at the salons anyway! They last longer, are WAY more affordable and there are just as many pretty options. Good Luck! I am going to be applying good old fashioned peer preassure.

    And here is my challenge :) (Suggestion)

    Tell yourself that once you can SEE your nails over the tips of your fingers when your hands are turned around (palm toward your face) you get a prize. (Maybe a toonie per finger to take to your fave Scrapbook store or a crisp 5.00 bill per finger, etc)

    Or your prize could be an extra 50 bucks to spend at Scrapbooker's Paradise in May.

    Or Tess will treat you to a movie :-)

    Good old fasioned peer preassure and prizes will work I bet....BUT....

    Knowing what I know about you I am guessing that the germs and nasty things will work before you get to mine :)

    (EVEN THOUGH MINE IS THE BEST!!)

    HEHE.

    ReplyDelete