Wednesday

Method 1: Day 3

Ok...so they feel better today. I am getting used to using different parts of my finger besides the stubby ends.  Sigh.  I am soooo not a girl sometimes.  LOL!

I made the mistake of wearing button fly jeans today and I am having quite the time doing them up today.  Having no fingernails is better for this.

I have discovered an unexpected upside to having fingernails today besides having an excuse to flutter my fingernails around in everyone's faces.  Scratching.  Yep.  Not crazy itching that needs satisfying but almost massage like scratches.  Cheek, neck, arms...scratches without leaving angry red lines behind from my jagged half nails.  It's fun, it's hypnotizing, it's therapeutic....    Job/budget cutbacks?  Who has time to think of that when there is scratching....

Self Mutilating Melanie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we're friends. You are interesting and quirky and full of interesting moments that make me laugh! Good luck with the chewing! We'll have to go celebrate if you still have nails in Canmore!

    ReplyDelete