Sunday

Method 3 - Day 1

1. artificial nails for while. - FAIL


2. have teeth removed - FAIL

3. wear gloves

4. chewing gum

5. paint the nails

6. think of the gross things

7. blog about your nails every day

8. hypotherapy

9. nail clipper often

10. hypnotherapy

11. get a petri dish and culture under your nails

12. stop 2 nails at a time every 2 weeks

13. get a manicure first

14. have a competition with your DH (admittedly this is DH's suggestion as he would like to quit too)




3. Think about the gross things under your nails and wear gloves often.

OK.  Tonight once the kids are in bed, I'll google all sorts of horrible under nail things and report back.  In the meantime, I'm going to search for my mini gloves so I can take them to work with me tomorrow.  I'm sure my co-workers Mrs. Smith and Sven will have a good laugh at me.  :)   That is worth it all by itself.

1 comment:

  1. This is going to be entertaining!

    Although I'm not looking forward to being educated on the disgusting habitants under finger nails... ewwwww!

    ReplyDelete