Friday

Late night musings...

Sent to friends...Nov 15
2:15am

 Every night that I've made the middle of the night trudge downstairs
to the living room I have had the same thoughts...

* a week ago I forgot to look inside a suitcase pocket while unpacking
from my parents house and left my kindle book light in there. I can't
think of a better sleep inducer than the biography. Now
it's too late an too cold in here to go find it. Damn programmable
heat.

* in my sleep deprived stupor , how long before I miss a step on the
way down and break a hip? I am growing aged.

* there is something awesome about homemade grandma quilts on couches

* need to remember to check if our house thermostat changed hours at
daylight savings time . I suspect not. I'm cold although that matters
not at all right now. Sigh... Better check now...   Hmm... It is the
right time. I guess I just need to reprogram it to kick in earlier .
Now where's that warm spot I just left on the couch?

Other random thoughts...

* I'd like to poke someone with a qtip right now. Hard.

* I wish we had a fireplace. At the moment - a gas one. I'd hunker
down in front of it with my grandma quilt and let the flames hypnotize
me into oblivion.

* I have a page folded over in a book we have that has my dream
basement layout . If I were the queen of my world and had full control
of our basement development I would have done this layout. It had a
wood burning fireplace with a big stone hearth among other things like
overhead beams and big comfy chairs.... Ahhhh... When I win the
lottery....

* do you think I can count the words of all November musings to my
NaNoWriMo total? My grade 5 teacher told me I'd be an author
someday... Lol

* do you think the immense amount of grey roots in my hair are more to
do with my hair color right now or the fact that I have to deal with
as a team lead and 's  bathroom revelations & rocket jokes?

* do you think a hot massage guy with rippling shoulder muscles, a
cold afflicted voice with a delicious accent could remove the ache in
my back from  this effing? Oi... I just got all glazed eyed for
a moment falling into a shades of grey worthy daydream moment. Made me
bite my lip...

* time to wrap up.... The grandma quilt has warmed me and my eyes and
brain tired enough to let me sleep again. If I go fast enough I might
be able to generate a good dream about that last point....

Melly


No comments:

Post a Comment