Thursday

Night Musings - Jan 16

Hello couch!

Did you miss me?

Do you know what I Hate most about getting the flu shot? Not getting
the shot itself but my brain. They spend so much time telling you the
effects you may get from it that by the time they squeeze the plunger
I'm positive that my throat is closing up and I'm having a reaction. I
swallow 1000 times to reassure myself that my passages are still open.
Lol

The kids did great. The nasal spray is the way to go for sure. No
tears, no screams. the boy volunteered to go first and was terrified
but then so relieved. The girl was excited and just wanted to go. They
are such opposites.

Now my arm is sore and I can't lay on that side comfortably. I
couldn't lay on my other side because the husband was facing that way
and I'd have to deal with my "don't breathe on me" phobia. :)

Couple that with 10 million thoughts about work and the department and
I had to move to survive.

That doesn't mean I'll sleep though....

:)

Sleep is overrated.

1 comment:

  1. I share your issues with the "don't breathe on me" thing. It drives my husband MENTAL!!

    ReplyDelete