Thursday

Night Musings

sent to friends at 2:42am last night
replying to one of them mocking me for laying out my clothes the night before....he said "LOL. You are such a mom.  Laying your school clothes out the night before."


Lol - being "such a mom" would imply that I do this for my kids. ;)

I have to have my clothes ready on a work day. I am the first one up. Not only am I unable to form enough coherent thought at 5:20 or 5:40 to choose clothing but I also prefer not to open my eyes until closer to 6. :) :)  I even had husband install a dimmer in our bathroom just so I don't have to have lights on until I'm fully conscious. :)

Like now... I'm sleep texting. How else can you explain my being awake at this time???   Sigh. I hate being right all the time. ;)


I guess to get the real picture you'd have to read what I sent before the mockery began:

I'm dragging my ass to bed...I'm nodding off on the couch.  Let's face it, I slept awesome last night.  It's inevitable that I'm going to be awake in the night freaking out about something stupid.  Might as well get a head start.  :)  Besides, it takes a good 30-45 minutes of puttering before I am actually in bed anyway.  Gotta lay out the clothes for the next day, take out meat for supper tomorrow, brush teeth, fluff pillows, tuck in my corners of the bed so i still have covers in the morning, stare at myself in the mirror and wonder if i should cut my hair, wonder where a necklace went, hunt for it, find a slipper, wonder where the other one is, see a book and start reading it, realize my hands are dry and find some lotion etc.  Guys just get up, remove their clothes and pass out.  Boys are dumb...how do they get anything done?

No comments:

Post a Comment