Thursday

Bucket List Progress

Hey hey!  I've added 3 more read to my bucket list and another couple blog posts.  I've also posted on my recipe blog 7 times this year already - seems that I set the bar too low on that one! 
http://familysquabbles.blogspot.com/

My daughter is almost completely toilet trained.  She rarely has accidents during the day anymore and this weekend we are going to start transitioning sleeping starting with afternoon naps.  Woot!! I have not changed a diaper in weeks!

I made Valentine Sugar Cookies last week.  You can see the picture evidence on the recipe blog.  They were tasty and fun because DH helped too.  He is a very good dough roller.  :)

As for the scrapbook retreat which I posted about below...that's in progress.  Registration is Tuesday - Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment