Thursday

More Books to Return to the Library

More books to return to the library today!

Picked this one up as a "Bestsellers to Go - One Week Loan".  It was due yesterday and I still had half of it left.  After the kids were in bed, I brewed a dreamy hot chocolate and curled up on the couch to finish the book.

It was a quick read with a bit of a twist at the end.  I'd consider it "beach read" quality and give it 7/10 or maybe 6.5/10.  I know that I rated out of 5 last time but I feel 10-ish today.  Suspenseful but predictable at a lot of the turns.  2 brothers & a friend make a bet to see who can take home the pretty girl in the bar(named the Wild Zone). Turns out pretty girl has some issues in her life. 






I got 2 really good ideas from this book which makes it worthwhile to me.  I didn't get enough use out of it to own it but enough to recommend a skim through.  I found their tips on work routines and clothing culling to be useful for me.  Logical and perhaps easy for some - but still things that I hadn't thought of.  Once read though, they had the effect of me slapping myself on the forehead for not thinking of that sooner.  Rating? Hmm...6/10.






This was a fun read.  Some of the topics were serious while some were tongue in cheek.  This one belonged in the "bathroom books" category of life. 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment