Sunday

Valentine's Day Cards

The night before Valentine's day my 6 year old asked me if he would receive a Valentine from my husband and I.  I assured him that he would and ushered him off to bed.  I then promptly forgot all about it until just before 11pm when I was heading up to bed.  ACK!  What to do?  I dashed into the basement and found some pre-cut mini notecards from Stampin Up.  I quickly threw these 2 cards together.  Not my best work but they were done in less than 15 minutes.  LOL  

1 comment:

  1. HA I did the same thing...had big plans, then one night I realized at 10:15 pm that it was Feb 13.....and I had promised Erin I would get candies to put with the valentines....RAN to the store as they gave me the evil eye for being so late and of course they were sold out of valentines. RAN home with the candies and wiped up homemade valentines that totally SUCKED IMO, but Erin was thrilled! I got lucky, though my dh was pissed having to color with me till midnight 24 VALENTINES!!!! GAH oops!

    ReplyDelete