Sunday

Organize It

I'm a little lazy when it comes to laundry.  I don't want to sort a whole lot so I have 4 groups: Normal wash & dry, delicate wash - no dry, sheets  and finally towels.  As the dirty clothes/stuff get removed they get put into the correct bin right away (sheets & towels are combined in the bin for purposes of space).  This fun sorter comes from Costco!


Gift wrap.  I had vague imaginings of having a gift wrap station in my scrapbook room.  The roll wrap would be mounted on the wall.  There would be a slide out knife block style working surface for wrapping...it was marvelous.  As it turned out I own a lot more crafty supplies than I thought and the gift center was put into our closet.  Still - things are sorted into their places and it does the trick.  The top drawer of the narrow 3 drawer is bows. The middle drawer is gift tags, tape and wrap cutter. The bottom drawer is ribbon and ties.  The top drawer of the larger cabinet is tissue paper. The middle drawer is flat wrap and the bottom drawer is gift bags. All roll wrap is off to the side stacked inside a square box.  These containers were bought at London Drugs.

1 comment:

  1. Your wrapping area looks great. Although I don't know how you can leave those labels on the front of the drawers! ; )

    ReplyDelete